Moonlight griffin - OLD vs NEW

this was done in 2006. It is actually the first I ever submitted to DeviantArt and one of my firsts with photoshop. 

 
 This is the same picture, redone in 2011.

I saw many people doing this and instead of using my little spare time to do things I should actually do, I decided to give the meme a try. The concept is to take an old picture you used to like and redraw it with your current skill level to see if there was an improvement.

Even though I haven't improved nearly as much as I would have wanted. It still shows that there was some improvement along the way and that It will, hopefully continue that way. :)

The idea to do this came from Bampire's "draw it again" meme. Original can be found here.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, la progression de fou furieux!!! Purée! Ca tue! Y'a une ambiance de dingue dans la dernière!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Je ne sais pas pourquoi mais je préfère la nouvelle version...

    ReplyDelete