The House : Le Chat-Sphinx

I wanted to share here a few character concepts for my diploma game project. This is the Cat-Sphinx, the second (if not only other) main character of the game. It helps the protagonist in different ways, but isn't inherently good either, so I wanted to make it ugly without necessarily looking evil.
The sphinx is  in fact a dream version of the little girl's real cat, and I thought it could be interesting to play with the real sphinxes which are that breed of fur-less cats with wrinkly and soft skin. That's why it is almost entirely bald and has no or very little feathers on its wings.



Little traditional studies and sketches.

1 comment:

  1. Don't care about the kaléidoscope ! I can't stay silent ! This creature is too cool ! Sinon, en français : Excellent concept ! Un sphinx-gollum...

    ReplyDelete