ACEO / ATC


For those who don't know, ACEO (Art Cards, Editions and Originals) and ATC (Art Trading Cards) are small cards, 3.5 inches by 2.5 inches made for trading. They're generally originals but can be prints too.

The basic concept is that you exchange and send art to other people around the world :)
I really enjoy it and find it really fun.

Here are a few scans of the cards I already did for people. I usually work with gouache and ballpen on brown craft paper. They really look better IRL, sadly.
The cards themselves are made with hard bristol with craft pasted on it. On the other side of the picture i paste some recycled paper with flowers in it and put my seal on it.

If you wish to trade with me, you can send me a mail, or note me on my DeviantArt account here : http://rhynn.deviantart.com/ :)


And a few others :



No comments:

Post a Comment